Saturday, December 19, 2009

FACE TO FACE with Amruta Patki

What's on your iPod?A lot of Bollywood music

What's your DVD pick?I have a selection of Oscar winning movies on my DVD library account. I have watched a lot of foreign and Hollywood films. Watching films is a great learning process for an actor. I love to watch The Bicycle Thief.

Your favourite romantic scene in a movie?I like the chemistry between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in all their movies. I love all the romantic scenes in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge but nothing can beat the last train scene where Kajol and Shah Rukh are finally united.

Which actor would you love to go on a date with and why?I don't know about a date, but I would definitely love to meet Amitabh Bachchan one day and get guidance from him. We could call it a date.

Which dialogue have you mouthed in front of the mirror the most?The intense dialogues with my co-actor Ayaz Khan in Hide N Seek where I was supposed to whisper my dialogues rapidly. Later, it was a nightmare to dub that scene with the same intensity and pace in front of the camera.

Who inspired you to become an actor?My mother; I remember her forcefully making me participate in interschool drama competitions. I even rehearsed my scenes in Hide N Seek with her.

The worst film you ever watched?I haven't come across any.

Which film you wish you could be a part of?Notting Hill. I simply loved Julia Roberts in it

What makes you an actor?My love for movies; I always wanted to be a part of the entertainment industry and Miss India gave me that platform.

Quiz: Which movie is this dialogue from: Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai

Shah Rukh says that in Om Shanti Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DREAMPLEX